Personal injury claims occur when you have been injured or a loved one has been killed by someone’s negligence or intentional act. There are countless ways in which such a claim could arise including everything from an auto accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, atv accident, to a defective product that causes injury or death, nursing home negligence or medical malpractice, and negligent hiring, among other things. The best way to evaluate whether you have a legititmate case for damages is to contact an attorney. You can start right here by calling our office at 937-432-9775 or filling out our free online consultation form.
Free Case Evaluation
- Will I lose my disability when I go to prison or jail? on
- Can the Child choose which Parent they want to live with in Ohio? on
- Does my income affect my child’s ability to qualify for Social Security Benefits? on
- Do I have to file a tax return on my SSI / SSDI Benefits? on
- Dividing Pension & Retirement Benefits in Ohio Divorce – Part 1 on