Ok, so you are thinking of creating a business entity in Ohio and you are thinking to yourself, why in the world would anyone choose an LLC over an S Corp. Well, the short version is that generally one would not, however, there can be advantages to having an S-Corp as opposed to an LLC in certain circumstances, one such being advantages with respect to social security taxes.
Free Case Evaluation
- Will I lose my disability when I go to prison or jail? on
- Can the Child choose which Parent they want to live with in Ohio? on
- Does my income affect my child’s ability to qualify for Social Security Benefits? on
- Do I have to file a tax return on my SSI / SSDI Benefits? on
- Dividing Pension & Retirement Benefits in Ohio Divorce – Part 1 on