In most states the term dissolution refers to a traditional divorce proceeding. However, in Ohio a dissolution of marriage is a statutory alternative to a divorce proceeding in which husband and wife both agree on parental rights, spousal support, and division of personal property, contained in a document called a separation agreement.
Free Case Evaluation
- Will I lose my disability when I go to prison or jail? on
- Can the Child choose which Parent they want to live with in Ohio? on
- Does my income affect my child’s ability to qualify for Social Security Benefits? on
- Do I have to file a tax return on my SSI / SSDI Benefits? on
- Dividing Pension & Retirement Benefits in Ohio Divorce – Part 1 on