Ohio drunk driving cases are referred to as Ohio OVI (operating a vehicle while intoxicated), Ohio DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol), or Ohio OMVI (operating a motor vehicle while under the influence, impaired, or intoxicated). All of these acronyms relate to the same offense, found in the Ohio Revised Code.
Free Case Evaluation
- Will I lose my disability when I go to prison or jail? on
- Can the Child choose which Parent they want to live with in Ohio? on
- Does my income affect my child’s ability to qualify for Social Security Benefits? on
- Do I have to file a tax return on my SSI / SSDI Benefits? on
- Dividing Pension & Retirement Benefits in Ohio Divorce – Part 1 on